Use Code: MaskFreeShipping
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.
- All in stock items ordered by 12:00 pm, ship same day
- (20) Pack of Canvas Facemask Guards (Non-Medical Grade) - 4.2 oz.
- 52% Airlume and combed ring-spun cotton/48% polyester
- This fabric facemask serves as a barrier. Our innovative no-sew design means this mask is produced with zero human touch. Ultra-soft jersey makes this one-piece facemask comfortable and breathable. A one-size fits all design with two ear holes and a contoured shape makes the mask versatile for many different face sizes and shapes. These mask are intended to be disposable.
- Raw edges
- Two ear holes accommodate diverse face shapes and sizes
- Contoured design to cover the wearer's nose and mouth
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Disclaimer: The mask should not be used 1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected. 2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or 3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or fammable gas. We makes no warranties, wither express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or disease.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL...NO RETURNS